This year at Bucks New Uni was an big and interesting event: The Enterprise Week. There were meetings with activities involving young people taking place throughout the week of 17-22 November.
The guests who were in Bucks are:
* Sue Elms - Executive Vice President, Global Media Practice Millward Brown
* Sue Unerman - Chief Strategy Officer Mediacom
* George Hutchinson - Chair and Managing Director Public Affairs, Burson-Marsteller UK
* Rik Haslam - Group Creative Architect WWV Rapp
* Matthew Chapman - International Service and Systems Innovation Director Billetts
Here is an comment about the Enterprise Week:
"Susan Jones, Director of Enterprise at Buckinghamshire New University, commented: “This year’s Enterprise Week will be a great experience for everyone taking part. There will be a host of opportunities for both business people and would-be entrepreneurs, and we look forward to the involvement of individuals and local businesses across the region.”
So..in general it was interesting event. Many students came to meet with those people and discuss about inter alia: advertising.
At the advertising and marketing communication events in Enterprise Week on Industry Panel was discussed inter alia about role of marketing communication in 21st century . The advertising has really changed but it is still the same important like it was in the 20th century. In 21st century advertising is seen differently. Now customers care less about it because they have their favorite brands and they buy products which they know well and which are good for them. The new technology helped to develop the advertising in the 21st century.